BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER SERVICE
BEFORE THE SERVICE...
• No oil-based products on eyelashes for 24 hours before the service.
• Make sure to completely clean your eyelashes with an oil-free cleanser before the service.
• Make sure to come in to your appointment with absolutely no eye-makeup on.
DURING THE SERVICE...
• Keep your eyes closed during the application.
• Your lower eyelashes will be covered to prevent contact with your upper eyelashes during application.
• Eyelash extensions will be placed close to the hair root and never touch the skin.
• Process will take one to two hours.
AFTER THE SERVICE...
It is important to remember the application of eyelash extensions can have unfavorable results, including but not limited to: allergic reaction, irritation, burning, redness, and soreness. Do your part in keeping your eyes safe:
• Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for 24 to 48 hours after application. This includes avoiding extensive workouts, steam rooms, or hot yoga. The adhesive may reactivate and cause the extensions to stick together.
• Resist the urge to pull at the extensions. Pulling, picking, or touching the extensions could damage your natural eyelashes.
• Do not use moisture-rich products around your eyelashes. Shampoos, conditioners, or oil-based products will eventually loosen the adhesive bond. Keep your head tilted back when washing your hair to help avoid getting your eyelashes wet or exposed to these products.