BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER SERVICE
BEFORE THE SERVICE...
• No oil-based products on lashes for 24 hours before the service.
• Make sure to completely clean your lashes with an oil-free cleanser before the service.
• Make sure to come in to your appointment with absolutely no eye-makeup on.
DURING THE SERVICE...
• Keep your eye closed during the application.
• Your lower lashes will be covered to prevent contact with the upper lashes during application.
• Lash extensions will be placed close to the hair root and never touch the skin.
• Process will take one to two hours.
AFTER THE SERVICE...
It is important to remember the application of lash extensions can have unfavorable results, including but not limited to: allergic reaction, irritation, burning, redness, and soreness. Do your part in keeping your eyes safe:
• Do not get your lashes wet for 24 to 48 hours after application. this includes avoiding workouts, steam rooms, or hot yoga. the adhesive may reactivate and cause the lashes to stick together.
• Resist the urge to pull at the lashes. pulling, picking, or touching the lashes could damage your natural lashes, not to mention spread bacteria to your eye area.
• Do not use moisture-rich products around your lashes. Shampoos, conditioners, or oil-based products will eventually loosen the adhesive bond. Keep your head tilted back when washing your hair to help avoid getting the lashes wet or exposed to these products.